Sunday, May 12, 2013

Jung Jun Ha reflects on his growth as a person and a father

Comedian and current ‘Infinity Challenge‘ member Jung Jun Ha reflected on how he had grown over the past few years working in the entertainment industry

Jung Jun Ha reflects on his growth as a person and a father

Comedian and current ‘Infinity Challenge‘ member Jung Jun Ha reflected on how he had grown over the past few years working in the entertainment industry.

At a youth festival recently held on the Han River, the variety star answered a question about the three things he had ‘eaten’ the most of during his years as a comedian.

For the first thing, he picked ‘criticism’ as something he had eaten a lot of. “I ate a lot of it,” he said. “I watched an old broadcast of ‘Infinity Challenge’ the other day. Park Myung Soo was saying something, and my face was scrunched up into a frown. I couldn’t look at myself anymore.”

“It was very hard before, but somewhere, I was able to find myself and win over problems, and I could show off my happy face. I often tell myself that I’ve changed a lot,” he reflected. “I used to feel unfairly beat on before, but nowadays I’m much more easygoing. Since I ate so much criticism before, perhaps that contributed to the grown-up me today,” he said.

Secondly, he chose old age. “‘Infinity Challenge’, for me, is a program which I switch between hating and loving,” he said. “When I have thoughts about how much longer I’ll be able to do the show because of my age, I switch between being happy and being depressed at the thought.”

For the third item, he counted love as another answer. “After I met my wife, I thought that I needed to work even harder and love even more. It’s the biggest happiness in my life,” he said. “Before, I had a quick temper and couldn’t control my emotions, but nowadays, I’ve grown more easygoing.”

“It’s not easy speaking in front of a lot of people. I’m not a person with good specs, but if I tell my story, then maybe I’ll be able to influence some of you into thinking, ‘even that person can turn out like that’ and give some hope,” he finished.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Tags : Dia, pastOh In-Hye, watch two wives korean drama, minzy height and weight, what does gangnum style mean, jackal is coming dramawiki, reply 1997 ep 16 eng sub, vikidrama, tahiti jisoo, kwang hee without makeup, hello counselor eng, b2st midnight sun, jo jung suk and lee yoon ji, sinopsis city conquest eps 1, jessica jung parents, A-prince korean group, psy guy in yellow suit, profil pemain big, park ye jin boyfriend 2012, idol championship 2012 eng sub, yoon seung ah plastic surgery


No comments:

Post a Comment